HP TouchSmart 610-1015xt Getting Started Guide (1.47 MB) and HP TouchSmart 610-1015xt Service Manual Guide (2.97 MB). Redefine what touch can do for you with our TouchSmart 610xt series Desktop PC featuring an Intel Core i5 dual core4 processor for intelligent performance and incredible speed. This powerful, compact, wireless1 all-in-one with touch-enabled 23″ (diagonal) high-definition widescreen makes Web surfing movies, and music more intuitive and comfortable than ever.
HP TouchSmart 610-1015xt Specification and Features:
- A 23″ Full HD§ widescreen with 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio
- Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium
- Fast, easy, trusted Web browsing with Windows Internet Explorer
- A wireless keyboard and mouse
- Internal antennas for 802.11 Wi-Fi1 and Bluetooth
- A slot-loading DVD drive (or upgrade to a Blu-ray player7) and 6-in-1 digital media card reader
- Integrated premium stereo speakers
- An adjustable base
- Removable platform to accommodate wall mounting (optional bracket sold separately)
- A built-in, adjustable-tilt webcam and mic
This manual is a quick guide for you so that can immediately use the HP TouchSmart 610-1015xt Desktop PC, its features, specification, service, maintenance and troubleshooting, etc. Please read first and understand information and instructions given in the user guide / user manual in order to function properly.
This Operating Instructions/User Guide is available FREE at HP website, we merely collect the information, PDFaa.com neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download HP TouchSmart 610-1015xt Getting Started Guide.PDF (35 pages pdf file, 1.47 MB)
Download HP TouchSmart 610-1015xt Upgrading and Servicing Guide.PDF (21 pages pdf file, 2.97 MB)